Connections to the community
When possible, we enjoy collaborating with other individuals and organizations within the community to help enrich our curriculum, programming, and provide families with a useful bank of resources.
If you are interested in connecting with our preschool, please contact Tahnthawan Coffin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Laurie Inacio MS, RD (Registered Dietician) Contact Info: email@example.com
- Molly Kellogg, Consultant in Gifted and Talented Education. Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coastal Counseling and Art Therapy- Ashley Coulon, LCPC, Board Certified Art Therapist
- Sarah Watson, Freeport Equestrian Center. Contact Info: 729-2509 32 Webster Road, Freeport
- Ben Stuart- Licensed Arborist. 207-233-6344, South Harpswell, ME 04079
Students from the 3-day program enjoy time in a lean-to built by local volunteer, John Wright, with logs donated by Harpswell arborist, Ben Stuart.